Weekly Review ndash 9th December 2018




#Ndash | Hi there! Well, another week has flown by! I feel like I had a fairly productive week. I managed to get caught up on a few things that I had been putting off for a while, and I got most of my Chris…
to Continue Reading......


One
#One | Healthy, easy & delicious! One-Pan Balsamic Chicken Veggie Bake is quick to prep and in the oven for less than 20 minutes. A Whole30-friendly recipe.
read more...

30 Fabulous Farmhouse Kitchen Table Decor Ideas
#Fabulous | The true origin of the Farmhouse Kitchen Table is not fully known, even to the most knowledgeable antique furniture experts. The most plau...
read more...


Magnolia Home Squires Dining Side Chair By Joanna Gaines
#JoannaGaines | Classic, spindle-back side chair features a contoured seat and blends with many styles of dining tables.
read more...

Trending on Remodelista The New Rusticity
#Trending | This week the Remodelista editors took inventory of their camping gear and discovered simple ideas that embody the new rusticity:
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog