31 Things to Make With Leftover Wrapping Paper




#Paper | Have you ever felt bad throwing away all that pretty wrapping paper after opening gifts? I think we all have. What a waste of some of the prettiest papers around, right? I have often wondered what I might make with the leftover wrapping paper, but at Christmastime, my DIY mind sometimes goes blank.
to Continue Reading......


DIY Christmas Ornament Topiary
#ChristmasOrnament | A Christmas topiary is so pretty, but they can be quite expensive. Learn how to make your own large Christmas Ornament Topiary the easy way & save money!
read more...

Creme De Menthe Cake
#Cake | This is one of my favorite cakes to make but more importantly one of my favorite to EAT! I am not a huge mint/chocolate fan, it’s ok, sometimes I like eating but I don’t crave York Pepp…
read more...


Corn Husk Dolls
#Corn | Learn how to make simple corn husk dolls—a kid-friendly fall craft to keep little hands busy at a family gathering like Thanksgiving.
read more...

Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs with an Amazing Fig Barbecue Sauce
#BarbecueSauce | Cute tea party with vintage dresses, pearl necklaces, umbrellas, big & little table & chairs, tea bingo activity & more mother daughter party ideas.
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog