Learn to Sew a Mini Cross Body Bag




#Sew | Learn to Sew a Mini Cross Body Bag There are times when I need a mini cross body bag.  I particularly like them when I am going out at night or for sh
to Continue Reading......


Easy Trash Bag for your Car Tutorial
#Tutorial |  About a month ago, my loving wonderful husband bought me a new car.   Being a little OCD I have been paranoid about any little speck of ...
read more...

Beginners Can Sew this Super Simple Casserole or Pie Dish Carrier
#Sew | Crystal from Little Bit Funky offers this very simple (and free!) sewing lesson showing us how she makes these pretty pie or casserole dish carriers in a snap! This is one of the simplest sewing pr…
read more...


Free Knitting Pattern
#KnittingPattern | Free Knitting Patterns, Crochet Patterns, Machine Knitting Patterns! See hints and tips also!
read more...

My Favourite Crochet Flowers
#Crochet | I have created a collection of my favourite crochet flower patterns - free patterns
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog